Last week we brought you some recipes to elevate your BBQ to the next level. This week, we have some suggestions for tasty libations. Pioneer Square is home to some fantastic bartenders. So here are some drinks based on each of our favorite spirits, from some of our favorite localicious neighborhood bars.
Note: Most of these recipes don’t list measurements for each ingredient. In general, start with 1.5oz of the alcohol involved, and distribute the rest to taste. You’ll probably just need a dash of things like bitters, peppers and lime juice, and a little more soda or other fillers. Most of these are meant to be served in a cocktail or martini glass, which only hold 5 – 6 oz total.
- Fuel: Turf Monster – Muddled Lemons, Blueberry Vodka, Melon Liqueur, Blue Curacao, and Lemonade, with a float of 151.
- The Lodge Sports Grille: Peartini – Grey Goose LaPoire Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Apple Pucker; splash of sour
- E Smith Mercantile: Black Lemonade – Vanilla Black Tea Infused Tequila, Limoncello, Lemon, Soda
- Fuel: Blue 51 Margarita – Tequila, Triple Sec, Muddled Lime, Sour Mix and Blue Curacao
- E Smith Mercantile: Opal – Gin, Curaco, Orange, Absinthe
- Damn The Weather: Waltzing Matilda – Gin, Passion Fruit, Orange, Lime, Cava
- The Lodge Sports Grille: The Perfect Mark – Fresh muddled oranges, Makers Mark Bourbon shaken with a splash of both sweet and dry vermouth and a dash of bitters
- Seattle Magazine recommends: The Sodo Shaker – Ice cubes, 2 ounces Woodinville Whiskey Co Harvest Release Bourbon, 1/2 ounce Carpano Antica Formula, 1/4 ounce Luxardo Maraschino, 1/4 Rainer Cherry, Simple Syrup
Share your favorite homemade cocktail recipes with us in the comments below.