Were you given the honor of hosting duties this year? Have you been dreading that mark on your calendar, overwhelmed at the pressure of pulling together the perfect event?
Before you spend any more time worrying, remember that the holidays are a time to be surrounded by your loved ones and celebrating their company. Rather than stress over your errands and menu, check out these easy, effortless holiday essentials for your party. Here’s everything you need to throw a fabulous night and wow your guests.
- Warm holiday-scented candles: lighting a few candles throughout your apartment helps set the mood and create a warm, comforting atmosphere.
- Bar cart stocked with seasonal cocktails: the best way to get a party started is the drinks.
- A bountiful, colorful cheese board: pick out a variety of cheeses, meats, fruits, and crackers for easy appetizers.
- Hand-crafted place settings: delight your guests with special name cards as an added touch.
- Don’t let them leave empty-handed: pick out your favorite treat to pass out among partygoers before they leave.